ProSkins Leggings Slim



Being someone who is very wary of there middle I always had an issue with buying leggings that fit correctly. With having my c-section pouch it was always the bane of my life finding leggings to sit right and feel comfortable.
I chose the pro skins high wasted slim to review one of the main reason's being I new they would cover my dreaded pouch and another they were just plain black and we all know black is slimming right? I want to feel comfortable while exercising and these looked like they would be perfect!




When I first put pro skins leggings on I couldn't believe how comfy they were they are like a Lycra material so fit your body perfectly. I have been wearing them to exercise which is the main use for them but I wore them lounging round the house and even wore them with a long jumper out doing day to day things and Once I even slept in them. They really are that comfy. One downfall I always find with leggings is they come out of shape really quickly and start sagging around the knees or bum area but these after wearing them at least 3- times a week for a month they are still in perfect shape.



Pro skins leggings claim to reduce cellulite and also prevent it. When taking the leggings off my legs and waist would feel so soft and this is because the leggings have micro capsules in them which contain
Caffeine: A renowned active slimming agent which activates micro-circulation and promotes fat destruction.
Retinol: Askin regenerate which stimulates collagen
Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps the skin appear young and fresh.
Aloe Vera: A plant extract that makes the skin feel smoother and softer
Ceramides: Restores the skin's barrier system providing immediate tensor effect
Fatty acids: Natural ingredients existing in our skin.


Something else I found with these is when I was hot they would keep me cool such as when exercising  and when I was cool they would keep me warm. They adapt tot he temperature this is because they have moisture management and active micro climate making them wearable all year round.

Overall I really love these leggings They make my waist look slim are very comfortable and look great! The quality is brilliant and they are still in great shape. I would recommend these to friends in stead of buying the same old crappy leggings over and over again buy these which will last so much longer which look great!


Pro skins also do another range of leggings the Active range  which stops you getting sweaty and helps regulate your body temperature. they come in all colours and some crazy patterns which look great!

You can buy these leggings from the proskins website  they start from around £40.00.




* I was sent a pair of pro skins leggings in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own*

No comments