Unboxing sweet shoppe play doh ice cream cone: Nevaehs Channel



So after around a week of Nevaeh asking to make 'unboxing' video's the latest childrens internet craze I got my iphone out and let her pretend using her imagination. Now I may be biased but her practise video's were pretty awesome. she is only five and loves the camera and is a complete chatter box.

So we went ahead and let her make a real unboxing Video you can check it out below if you could give  her a thumbs up she would be very grateful it really would make her day x









Please bare in mind I control this whole channel Nevaeh has no access to it or an account of her own.

7 comments

  1. She's so great on camera! What an outgoing kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and very enthusiastic. It's a great set, and I know this would keep my kids entertained for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw how sweet we love that stuff here although my carpet doesnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. How confident is she in front of a camera? I am so impressed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how sweet, she has lots of confidence. I hate being on camera, when I film my son I won't talk on it haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she's a natural!! So much confidence. The ice cream play doh looks great fun and it certainly looks your daughter loves it! Also, her hair bow is very cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a set like this, and the girls love it too. She's awesome on camera isn't she

    ReplyDelete