Day one Fathers day gift guide

So lets kick start this week of with the well known brand Gillette. There razors are up there with the best for men. They are the higher price range of razors but really do give the best shave.

This razor is a Gillette fusion pro glide flex ball razor. Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades for less tug and pull• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging • All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin





Joshua has found this razor perfect it is not very often he has a clean shave so when he does he wants a good preforming razor.Joshua stated the flex ball technology made the razor glide and was easy to hit the more tough places on the face such as around the mouth and under the nose.He also said it left his skin feeling smooth.

My thoughts would be this would make a great fathers day pressie for any man seems as most of them have hairy faces.

This razor can be purchased from most supermarkets and the rrp is £15.00




5 comments

  1. This type of gift is always a winner with my dad and my hubby. Very reasonably priced x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful gift at a reasonable price, so that is always going to be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gift that you can't really go wrong with, even with my fussy husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would definitely like the Gillette fusion pro glide flex ball razor for sure. I need to check it out. Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a clean shaved Hubby so this is something I would buy from my kids for him x

    ReplyDelete