Postsnap Review

This week I got to try out a great little app on my iphone, With fathers day fast approaching it was the perfect time to give it ago as postsnap is an app to create unique cards for all occasions.

Im usually pretty rubbish with cards as I always leave it to the last minute, the app is free to downloads from the app store its also free to make an account. Once i had downloaded and set up an account I was well away. It literally took me five minutes to make two cards. There are themes for special occasions coming up such as father day, mothers day , Christmas etc.



It allows you to use photos from social media such as facebook and instagram, which I found great as everyone knows I'm a social media addict so all my lovely photos usually end up there.



So with just a click of a button you have your favourite pictures ready to be placed on your card. It also gives you options to edit text and colours or text to make it unique to yourself.


After designing your card it gives you an option to either send to your recipient or send it to yourself with a plain envelope, which is great if the person you are sending to does not live close by and rather than be sent to you to be sent on it can just go straight to the recipient. I thought the prices were also great they start from £1.50 for a post card, £2.00 for announcement cards and £3.00 for greeting's cards with free UK delivery which is a bonus!

I was very happy with the cards I received effective and brilliant quality they really do look great and are perfect little keep sakes.  Overall I would recommend this app to everyone It was quick simple with a great product produced!





I received two cards in return for this post all opinions are my own

2 comments

  1. Ooh this card app sounds great for special occasions and I hope you all had a wonderful Fathers Day

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great app - I am useless at remembering birthdays etc. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete