Instagram Look back :May

Working from the bottom upwards.

  • Gillette Razor for my fathers day gift guide will be live this weekend!
  • Ah we had a poorly lullah asleep in mummy's bed 
  • Me and lullah went for a nice walk in the sunshine
  • Nevaeh just being cute 
  • Nevaeh sniffing flowers in the sunshine
  • BBQ we were invited to a friends when we had that two weeks of good weather the food was LUSH
  • Ice lollies a blast from the past hadn't seen these since being a kid
  • Holding hands with lullah 
  • Russian dolls from my nans every time we go lullah gets them out to play with 
  • My mind full Tee which I still haven't finished!
  • Lush! in my element love that shop!




  • Fathers day bath bomb that was being demonstrated in the lush shop 
  • My unicorn onsie which I LOVE
  • Nevaeh looking beautiful
  • Lava lamp lush bath bomb
  • Another fathers day gift guide picture Braun shaver!
  • OMG we hit 100 subs on instagram still very chuffed about that!
  • pretty new nails with dried flowers in them
  • Ha the day Nevaeh come home from school covered head to to in mud and paint!
  • Me and lullah went and sat on a field I used to play on as a child so many memories
  • My bargains from Nutmeg beautiful clothes
  • Lush again! my bath bar one of my faves
  • we have caterpillars we are watching from interplay 
  • Nevaeh and lullahs choice of bath bomb
  • Me going to a concert
  • bank holiday Monday so relaxed
  • Nevaeh learnt how to ride her bike without stabilisers!  
  • Myself and Nevaeh went to London for the nutmeg event wearing a nutmeg range dress
  • Nevaeh modelling a beautiful cape at the nutmeg event
I don't think I posted as much as I usually do on instagram this month but again Iv had some great times this month. I went abit lush mad clearly we had some great weather at the beginning of the month. I went to London on my own and didn't have a panic attack!!! I had some great quality time with Lullah and Nevaeh learnt how to ride her bike!

I did also have a few very bad days this month but the good outweighs the bad so I will carry on smiling  


x

4 comments

  1. Looks like an amazing month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a full fun filled month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah this is so lovely!! I always mean to do a little round up of our IG month but never seem to have the time. This looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you have had a really fun, colourful and action packed May - wonder what June has in store

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete