Nevaeh's First Pair of Skates!

So this year at the very top of Nevaeh's birthday list was a pair of roller skates. And lets just say I was VERY reluctant to purchase a pair after lots of accidents I have seen children have while using skates. Well that was until I come across these.







These are Stomper girls adjustable skates. They are like skates with stabilisers, The Two big wheels at the back make the skates very sturdy and very difficult to fall over. With the adjustable feature it means the skate's will fit your child's foot perfectly for a great comfortable skate. I remember being a child and receiving blisters from my skates and having to wear around four pairs of socks! But these skates will grow with your child which is perfect as we all know how fast children's feet grow. The insoles are fully washable which makes me happy there is nothing worse than smelly muddy skates, The main feature Nevaeh loved with her being so girly is they are Pink the skates are also available in a blue for little boys to enjoy.

Watch this video to See how Nevaeh got on!


The stomper girl skates really are great for any little first time skater even though Nevaeh isn't off skating fast they are giving her skating confidence and teaching her how to balance with lot of support.

I feel so much more confident with letting Nevaeh use these skates than I first did not wanting her to have a pair.They are safe comfy and stylish just what you need. We had a very happy little girl once she had realised I had caved in to getting her skates and couldn't wait to tell all of her friends.

These skates are priced at £34.95 from SKATES Website  The company do not just sell skates they sell a whole range of Items on wheels such as scooters and balance bikes all for great prices!


20 comments

  1. These are so cool! I had rollerskates as a kid and LOVED them - love that they have stabilisers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like amazing skates, and I think learning would be great for balance. I never learnt when I was a kid and really regret it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh these look so sweet!! Some of my best memories are of playing on the skates of my childhood! H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK they look pretty awesome, what a fun pair of skates. I have so many memories of skating as a child. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so cute Kia loves her too we have a skate park across the road from us so the kids often drag me there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love my roller skates when I was little, I never got my Daughter any, but I did used to take her to the roller disco which she used to love x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really sweet, I am glad your daughter is going to get lots of use from them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute and they seem perfect for beginners. It's nice that they have a color for boys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great - I have no balance whatsoever so never had skates when I was young. My girls would have loved these though. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so clever! I'll need to remember this brand for when my sons older.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to absolutely LOVE playing out on my skates when I was a little girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are adorable do you remember those skates you clipped to your shoes I loved them X

    Miss Kitty Kaos - Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl

    ReplyDelete
  13. these look amazing for a first timer! so cute and perfect

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use to love skating when I was younger I did ice-skating so I loved using inline roller skates as well x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look really cool! What age would you say they're for? My twins are four and have mastered their scooters and are getting there with their bikes. I'm not sure they're old enough for skates yet, but when I was a kid I loved my skates! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet are these skates!? It's so great that they're adjustable so they'll grow with your daughter and the fact they have stabilisers gives that little bit of extra peace of mind too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are the coolest skates I've seen in a long time, they really have come a long way since the fisher price ones I had as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  18. More of skateboarding fan but these look great Thanks for linking to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww these look SO cool! I remember my first pair well x

    ReplyDelete