Back to school with BIC!

So now we are pretty much half way through the holiday (phew) it's time to start getting all our back to school items ready for that first week of September.
  As a kid I always remember that last week of the holidays trying on my uniform and sorting my pencil case out over and over. It's so important to have a good set of stationary so you are fully equipped for any activity you may face!

BIC stationary is on a mission to reignite the nation's passion for writing and have set up a campaign #Justwrite. With this they have created the perfect stationary sets which would be perfect for back to school. With myself going back into education this year I'm rather excited by these sets. They are jam packed with everything you need!






In one pack we have

  • Five ball pens in Pink,red,green,purple and black 
  • Two retractable ball pens in Purple and Turquoise 
  • Five graphite pencils in grey
  • One mini pocket mouse correction tape 
  • One glue stick 
  • One eraser  
In the second pack we have

  • Seven original highlighters
  • Five comfort highlighters
  • Three XL highlighters 

Both packs have 15 pieces and is enough to set anyone up for going back to school. I am going to find the bright colourful highlighters so use full while studying and writing essays, I'm always making mistakes so the corrector is going to get lots of use without having to start whatever I'm writing all over again. These sets have made me feel organised as I have everything I need in one set I didn't have to find it all individually. You can find these set in stores such as staples,sainsburys,Bnm and wilkinsons RRP £5.00 





I was sent two 15 piece sets to feature on leoniiamberblog all comments and photos are my own

No comments